Beverages (coffee, tea, soft drinks,
wine, alcoholic beverages)1. Sponge or soak stain in cool water.
2. Pretreat with prewash stain remover, liquid laundry detergent, liquid detergent booster or paste of powder laundry product and water.
3. Launder using sodium hypochlorite bleach, if safe for fabric, or oxygen bleach.
NOTE: Older stains may respond to pretreating or soaking in a product containing enzymes, then laundering.BloodFresh Stains
Soak in cold water (do not use hot water as it will set blood stains). Launder.
Pretreat or soak in warm water with a product containing enzymes. Launder.
NOTE: If stain remains, rewash using a bleach safe for fabric.Bodily fluids1. Pretreat or soak in a product containing enzymes.
2. Launder using sodium hypochlorite bleach, if safe for fabric, or oxygen bleach.Brown or yellow discoloration from
iron, rust, manganeseUse a rust remover recommended for fabrics; launder.
NOTE: Do not use a sodium hypochlorite bleach to remove rust stains because it may intensify discolorationCandle wax1. Scrape off surface wax with a dull knife.
2. Place stain between clean paper towels and press with a warm iron. Replace paper towels frequently to absorb more wax and to avoid transferring stains.
3. Place stain facedown on clean paper towels. Sponge remaining stain with prewash stain remover or cleaning fluid; blot with paper towels. Let dry.
NOTE: If any color remains, rewash using sodium hypochlorite bleach, if safe for fabric, or oxygen bleach.
Cory - A Perfectionists Touch